Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tifu by shooting in the wrong hole.

So, this happened last night.

Sexy time with gf ensued. She's on her period, so i got me a beej.

Facial is a norm as she's okay with it.

That's the preface.

So last Friday, she went and got her lashes done. Those things aren't cheap, but she likes it. Anyways, you're not suppose to get it wet for a certain amount of time.

Now the gf is going strong, and as I'm about to cum. I asked. "Ready?"

"Arghhh arghhh yeah." " No wait."

She turns to the side. "I just got my lashes done.''

Pew. Pew.

As she turned to the right, i shot a load into her ear.

Not the entire load, but a majority.

She ended up crying and mad at me. It's in the ear! I don't know how it made it in that far, but we spent an hour or so getting it out with cotton squabs.

She says she still feels it. But, yeah... no more sexy time anytime soon.

Tl;dr- gf used the meat microphone and now my kids are whispering in her ear.

Update: ear has been cleaned. Hydrogen peroxide and water. Based on a comment below, this shall be known as a WHITE Willy.

For those who questioned why we didn't hit the shower or pour water in to flush it out. PANIC. PANIC MAKES YOU CLUMSY. Plus, sea_men swim in water. We didn't want to exacerbate the situation.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Edit 2

Wow. Thanks for the gold!

Before you go fantasizing about this... she wants all be aware that we're both fat and ugly. It is her belief that the gold were given bc someone fantasized us being hot. Lol. Far off, far off. But much appreciated.

Dammit. Update 3.

It's 2:20 am in the morning and she is hearing a buzzing sound in the left ear. MR. Google says it's an ear infection. Wtf? Is it that fast to develop an ear infection? Somone tell me I'm paranoid. I might have impregnated her ear. Fuck me. If this requires medical attention, this will be a major fuck up.

submitted by /u/flip_your_WOW to r/tifu
[link] [comments]

from reddit: the front page of the internet https://ift.tt/2AtOsS5

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 investors discuss what’s in store for venture debt following SVB’s collapse

There are many questions around the implications of Silicon Valley Bank’s (SVB) collapse that won’t be answered for a long time. But there’s...